Psalm 75:6 – For exaltation comes neither from the east Nor from the west nor from the south. (NKJV)
- O Lord, let Your countenance of favour smile on me and favour my righteous aspiration to go forward in Jesus name. (I Chronicles 11:6)
- My promotion shall not be negotiated by any evil altar in Jesus name. (Daniel 2:48)
- O God my Father, raise me up from the dust and lift me out from the dunghill; that I may sit with princes in Jesus name, I pray. Amen! (Psalm 113:7-8)
- In the name of Jesus, I bind any power saying no to my rising in Jesus name, I pray Amen! (Genesis 39:5)
- Thus shall it be done unto the man the king delighted to honor, “so shall it be done unto me in Jesus name. Amen! (Esther 6:11)
I Chronicles 11:6 – Now David said, “Whoever attacks the Jebusites first shall be chief and captain.” And Joab the son of Zeruiah went up first, and became chief.
Daniel 2:48 – Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many great gifts; and he made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief administrator over all the wise men of Babylon.
Psalm 113:7-8 – 7 He raises the poor out of the dust, And lifts the needy out of the ash heap, 8 That He may seat him with princes– With the princes of His people.
Genesis 39:5 – So it was, from the time that he had made him overseer of his house and all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; and the blessing of the Lord was on all that he had in the house and in the field.
Esther 6:11 – So Haman took the robe and the horse, arrayed Mordecai and led him on horseback through the city square, and proclaimed before him, “Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor!”