RCCG Open Heaven 1 June 2022 Devotional for Wednesday. RCCG Open Heaven 1 June 2022 Daily Devotional Guide By Pastor E.A Adeboye
TOPIC: Love Gives
31. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33. Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
34. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 1 John 3:16
RCCG Open Heaven 1 June 2022 (Wednesday) Devotional MESSAGE:
In 1 Corinthians 13:13 , faith, hope, and love were described as abiding. The verse however, went further to say that love is the greatest amongst them. God loved us first before we could love Him in return (1 John 4:19 ).
When a person has a good understanding of Gods love for him or her, it is as if a veil is removed from the fellows eyes; he or she would suddenly begin to love God in return and then become free from all the shackles of this sinful world. God loves us so much that He considers nothing too big to give to us. Romans 8:32 says:
“He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?”
If God could give us the greatest gift ever – His Son (John 3:16 ), nothing is too big for Him to give to you. Nothing! God gives to us because He is committed to loving us. He expects us to love our neighbours and give to them too. 1 John 4:21 says:
“And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother
How much do you love those around you? How much do you love your colleagues in the office? One day, a young man came for one of our Holy Ghost Services in Nigeria and saw his aunt in the middle of the crowd. He screamed, Aunty, so you come here too? She said, I just started coming and he said, Oh, I have been coming for many years now.
She became angry with him because he had found the light a long time ago but didnt introduce her to Christ. She was furious that he didnt warn her that she was on the way to hell.Are you going to be heartless too and watch your family members go to hell? You have found the light, why not tell them about Jesus? Why not invite them to Church with you?
Why not make it a duty to give them this devotional every year, hoping that even if they refuse to surrender their lives to Christ, one day God will lead them to read it and see something that will touch them there. If you truly love your neighbour, you will lead them to that gift that the Lord has given to you salvation.
The greatest gift you can give to show someone that you love them is the gospel; dont hold it back.
Bible in One Year
Job 36:1-33 , Job 37:1-24 , Job 38:1-41 , Job 39:1-30
RCCG Open Heaven 1 June 2022 (Wednesday) Devotional Message. Open Heaven Daily Devotional Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. RCCG Open Heaven 1 June 2022 Devotional.