RCCG Prayer Points for Open Heaven 12 October 2021
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I confess today I shall remain blessed! and continue to be a channel of blessing! I shall be Your hand to the needy! Your eyes to the blind! Your mouth to proclaim the Gospel in the name of Jesus. Amen!. Hallelujah!
RCCG Prayer Points for Open Heaven 12 October 2021 Tuesday
1. Thank You, Father, for Your word, that if I confess my sins, You are faithful and just to forgive and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
2. This week our steps shall be ordered to be at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!
3. Father, anyway I have sinned against You; please, have mercy upon me; forgive me, and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, in Jesus name.
4. Holy One, please, order my steps in Your word, and, let no iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, give me the grace to love holiness and hate iniquity, please, anoint me with the oil of gladness, above my fellows, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, please sanctify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, by Your word; Your word is the truth, may not sin against You in Jesus’ name.
7. Holy Spirit please purge me from all acts of unholiness and worldly lust, and help me to live soberly, righteously and godly, in this present world In the name of Jesus. Amen!
8. Father, wear upon me the garment of Your holiness; and empower me to be holy as You are holy in heaven, in Jesus name.
9. Eternal Father, I receive grace to study, at least one chapter of the bible daily, in the mighty name of Jesus.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and uphold him till the end, by Your right hand of righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
13. Your Personal petitions. ( Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus’ name, I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).