RCCG Open Heaven 15th July 2022 Daily Devotional Guide By Pastor E.A Adeboye
RCCG Open Heaven 15th July 2022 for Friday
TOPIC: Whatsoever Things Are of Good Report
Read: Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
22. And, behold, there cometh one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name; and when he saw him, he fell at his feet,
23. And besought him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live.
24. And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him.
25. And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
26. And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
27. When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
28. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
29. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
30. And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?
31. And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
32. And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
33. But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.
34. And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
35. While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue’s house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further?
36. As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
37. And he suffered no man to follow him, save Peter, and James, and John the brother of James.
38. And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly.
39. And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.
40. And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying.
41. And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.
42. And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.
Memorise: As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe. Mark 5:36
RCCG Open Heaven 15th July 2022 Daily Devotional Message
A report is the result of an action or event. There are good reports and there are bad reports; God is telling you today to think only on good reports. In Mark 5:25-34 , we read the story of the woman with the issue of blood.
The doctors had given her a negative report that she was going to die in her sickness. However, she had heard many reports about how Jesus healed people of their sicknesses and diseases.
She had a choice of whose report she would focus on the report of the doctors or that of Jesus power. Thank God she focused on the good report of Jesus healing power and
she got her miracle.
In Mark 5:36 , someone came to give Jairus a bad report that his daughter was dead. Jesus told him to ignore that report and only believe that of the
He focused on Jesus report and his daughter lived. The report you think on will determine the result you get.Many a time, you may get scared of trying something because somebody tried it and failed. If you keep thinking about the people who failed at it, then the result
will be failure.
God says Think on the good reports, not the bad reports. Someone might have passed through what you are passing through now and did not succeed,
but other people experienced the same thing and they overcame; think of those ones who made it.
Even if you dont know anyone around you who has passed through
that particular experience successfully, look into the good report of Gods word. I am certain that your case is mentioned in the Bible and the report is a good one.
There is a popular song by the legendary singer Dr. Ron Kenoly where the lead singer calls: Whose report will you believe? Everyone responds: We shall believe the report of the Lord.
His report says I am healed, His report says I am filled, His report says I am free, His report says victory! Kill the thoughts of bad reports and focus on the good ones so that you can have victory.
Christ in you is indeed the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27 ). You are guaranteed a glorious future if you remain steadfast in Christ Jesus. Focus on this good report.
The report you think on will determine the result you will get.
Bible in One Year
RCCG Open Heaven 15th July 2022 Devotional Message. Open Heaven Daily Devotional Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. RCCG Open Heaven 15th July 2022