Topic: Girl, Take Your Place
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
Read: Numbers 27:2-8
2. And they stood before Moses, and before Eleazar the priest, and before the princes and all the congregation, by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,
3. Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not in the company of them that gathered themselves together against the LORD in the company of Korah; but died in his own sin, and had no sons.
4. Why should the name of our father be done away from among his family, because he hath no son? Give unto us therefore a possession among the brethren of our father.
5. And Moses brought their cause before the LORD.
6. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
7. The daughters of Zelophehad speak right: thou shalt surely give them a possession of an inheritance among their father’s brethren; and thou shalt cause the inheritance of their father to pass unto them.
8. And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a man die, and have no son, then ye shall cause his inheritance to pass unto his daughter.
Open Heaven For Teens 18th August 2021 Wednesday Message
Girls and ladies in Bible days were expected to stay close to their tents, remain out of sight, and not go far from their families but Zelophehad’s daughters wrote a new chapter in history. They went out from the space that destiny imposed on them. They were girls who stood up to request their fathers inheritance from the men of the land. They saw themselves as blessings unto their lineage and would not be relegated to the background.
When men wanted to cheat them, Moses took their matter to God and He supported them.When I got born again, I thirsted for the baptism of the Holy Ghost after reading a book authored by an American preacher on the subject.
Days after, the power of God fell on me while doing my chores and I began to speak in tongues. I have been and still am a vessel in Gods hand. It is my desire to use all my gifts to glorify God here on earth so that I can die empty.
My daughter, what excuse do you have for not fulfilling Gods purpose for your life? Are peoples opinions putting fear in your heart and preventing you from reaching for your divine purpose?
Lord, help me to take my place in Your agenda for my generation.
Bible in One Year
Psalm 109-111, Romans 16:1-27
Hymns: All things bright and beautiful
1. All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.
2. Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colours,
He made their tiny wings.
3. The purple-headed mountain,
The river running by,
The sunset, and the morning
That brightens up the sky.
4. The cold wind in the winter,
The pleasant summer sun,
The ripe fruits in the garden,
He made them every one.
5. He gave us eyes to see them,
And lips that we might tell
How great is God Almighty,
Who has made all things well.
Open Heaven Teens 18 August 2021 Devotional Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries