Topic: Prayer For Youths
The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the grey head.
Read: Ecclesiastes 12:1-7
1. Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
2. While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:
3. In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,
4. And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;
5. Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:
6. Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
7. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
RCCG Open Heaven 7 September 2021 Message
1. Lord, we thank You for our youths and pray that as You raised David to be King, please raise youths who will lead righteously in Jesus name.
2. Father, please help our youths to fear You and to say no to unrighteousness. Let them stand for the truth and righteousness always, in Jesus name.
3. Father, send help to all our youths; help them spiritually, financially, mentally, economically, emotionally and in every way. Let our youths have all that they need to fulfil their destiny, oh Lord.
4. Father, we cover all our youths with the blood of Jesus. We will not bury our youths, in Jesus name. We cancel every plan of the enemy to kill our youths, in Jesus name.
5. Father, please protect our youths from the decadence of this generation, in Jesus name.
6. Lord, help our youths submit to authority and training so that they would be prepared for their glorious future, in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Father, we lift our youths to You; they will not be evil doers in Jesus name. They will not trouble the nation and its progress, in Jesus name.
8. Father, You said in Your word that the glory of the youths is in their strength. Lord, let the youths use their strength to serve You. Dont let them give their glory to the devil, Lord.
9. Father, You said in Your word that our young men will see visions. I pray for every visionless youth now, that You give such a vision – one that will draw them closer to You, far away from the devil and sin.
10. Father, amongst the youths, please raise prayer warriors, great evangelists, great men and women of God, who will serve You with all their hearts.
11. Father, we frustrate every agenda of the devil to lead our youths astray – whether it is through bad friends, the media or any other means. The agenda of the devil is frustrated now, in Jesus name.12. Your personal prayer point for the youths, especially those close to you.
Father, thank You for the youths. Thank You for all that You have been doing through them in the body of Christ and all the industries in our nation.
Bible in One Year
Luke 1:1-80 , Luke 2:1-52
Hymns: Take my life and let it be
1. Take my life and let it be
consecrated, Lord, to thee.
Take my moments and my days;
let them flow in endless praise,
2. Take my hands and let them move
at the impulse of thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
swift and beautiful for thee,
swift and beautiful for thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
always, only, for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
filled with messages from thee,
filled with messages from thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold;
not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
every power as thou shalt choose,
5. Take my will and make it thine;
it shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart it is thine own;
it shall be thy royal throne,
it shall be thy royal throne.
6. Take my love; my Lord, I pour
at thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself, and I will be
ever, only, all for thee,
ever, only, all for thee.
Open Heaven 7 September 2021 Tuesday Devotional Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries