TOPIC: See Yourself As Enough! Be Grateful!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: Matthew 15 : 29-39
ODM Devotional 29 August 2021 Message:
It was Ernest Hemingway who penned: “If you haven’t all the things you want, be grateful for the things you don’t have that you wouldn’t want.” Indeed a grateful mind is a great mind, which eventually attracts to itself great things. Jesus had to be GRATEFUL for the little He had (bread and fish) before they were MULTIPLIED!
Before your SMALL becomes MULTIPLIED, think of what you can do with what you have. John F. Kennedy said: “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” Yes!
Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life. STOP PITYING YOURSELF or ENVYING OTHERS! You are God’s best and He has a PLAN specially designed for you. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not!
I remember Johannes Gaertner: “To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch heaven.” You will never have enough, do enough or be enough, until you see yourself today as enough!
HAVING DONE ALL AND PRAYED ALL YOU KNOW TO PRAY, Be GRATEFUL AND CONTENTED WITH WHERE AND WHO YOU ARE TODAY!Yes! In life, at some point, you have to let go and sit still, and allow contentment take over!
You must believe that God is working behind the scenes for your sake! Catch this: He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have! Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out. You won’t be happy with more until you’re happy with what you’ve got NOW! Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty! Learn!
TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide” PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /DIRECTION/ WARN- ING for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).
ODM Devotional 29 August 2021 Prayer Points!
1. Take any song of worship as led.
2. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
3. Repent from ways in which you have looked down on yourself in the past!
4. LORD, I AM GRATEFUL FOR WHERE I AM AND I THANK YOU FOR WHERE YOU ARE TAKING ME TO.
5. I command every PILLAR of SHAME to CATCH FIRE NOW!
6. I command every PILLAR of STAGNATION and DEMOTION to CATCH FIRE NOW!
7. LORD GOD, You that MULTIPLIED the little bread and fish, send down the RAIN OF MULTIPLICATION on my life, family and ministry in Jesus name (Pray it for 5 days).
8. I shall never pity myself, envy others and complain in Jesus name.
9. Shout 8 halleluiahs and thank God for answered prayers!
ODM Devotional 29 August 2021 Message. Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe (author of ODM) is a dynamic man of God with strong prophetic, healing, preaching and teaching ministries. Since he met the Lord and got born again on February 3rd 1976, as a student at the prestigious government college Ughelli, Delta State of Nigeria, he has been preaching the word in Creeks, Villages and Cities with signs following.