Topic: The Righteous In The Strong Tower
Prov. 18:10 – The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
MFM Daily Devotional 26 August 2021 Outline
It is amazing to know that we have a divine privilege when it comes to safety and protection as children of God. In case you don’t know or you are yet to conﬁdently claim this divine open cheque, then you need to read your Bible again and again. You will discover the amazing promises and declaration of this from God. It runs through the entire Bible from beginning to the end.
Have you seen a little child who is afraid or scared by a thing run to the father? This infant does it with so much conﬁdence not just believing but wholly trusting the father. How much more a child of God? God expects the same from us. That’s why He wants us to come to Him with the child-like innocence and faith. This mustard seed of faith is able to grow into giant oaks that will move mountains.
Why don’t you rest from your helter skelter race of life, hide in Him, and take some rest. There is no place like being under His Shadow and in His secret place! Enter and stay safe! God is able to defend His own to the utmost. His name is a Tower strong enough to contain as many of His children that care to run to Him. But note , you must fulﬁl the needed requirements, which is living a holy and righteous life. This remains your admission requirement.
Others are included as stated in Ps.24:3 clean hands, pure heart, soul that is not lifted unto vanities, and a tongue that has no delight in deception. These are the qualities of those who will ascend to the Holy place, in His presence! Are you qualiﬁed? Today’s ﬁre scripture states categorically that if you dwell in the secret place of the Almighty, you will be qualiﬁed to also abide under His Shadow.
Let’s stop here and do a reﬂection! If the shadow of Peter cast upon the sick would bring forth healing, how much more the shadow of the Lord God of heaven and earth. He is too mighty to be described. The same applies to the divine covering we should enjoy as His children. He keeps His beloved in His pavilion at the time of trouble, from their strong and stubborn enemies. (Ps.27:5).
Beloved, we are divinely secure when we seek His covering. Under His covering, diseases will vanish, pandemic will lose its power, wars and threats of war will be dashed to pieces. Rages of darkness will be silenced. Storms will hear His voice and be still. The opposition will be turned back the way they came, worst still they will confront themselves and destroy themselves following the order of King Jehoshaphat and the people of Judah.
When you are under His refuge, you become a spectator at the mesmerizing of your enemies by the power of God, to prove to them that you are His own. He has promised not to leave nor forsake His children, even you.
No other hiding place that is as safe as the pavilion of the Almighty.
May you never depart from the place of refuge and fortress of the Almighty, in the name of Jesus.
O God, our help in ages past
1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home!
2. Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.
3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same.
4. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.
5. Time, like an ever rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.
6. O God, our help in ages past, Our hope for years to come, Be Thou our guard while life shall last, And our eternal home.
1. I run into the name of the Lord and I am safe, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, let me and my household be kept safe under Your pavilion, in the name of Jesus
3. Father Lord, send Your angels of protection to be on guard around me and my family always, in the name of Jesus.
4. Agenda of wasters against my life, be wasted by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, arise and let my strong enemies experience Your power as the Lord of hosts, in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers of the night assigned against me to do me harm, Rock of Ages, grind them to powder, in the name of Jesus.
7. Any evil power boasting against my life, be silenced by ﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
MFM Daily Devotional 26 August 2021. The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) is a Pentecostal denomination founded in Yaba, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria in 1989, now with churches in several countries. It was founded by Daniel Kolawole Olukoya