Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 18 June 2022 Message: The Best Cure for the Soul
TOPIC: The Best Cure for the Soul
SCRIPTURE: Blessed (happy, favored by God) are those who hear the Word of God and continually observe it. — Luke 11:28 (AMP)
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 18 June 2022 MESSAGE
People can seek all kinds of help for emotional healing. We can look to books or audiovisual materials, small groups at church, individual or group therapy, or online resources. These things may be effective, but one thing I can guarantee will always bring health and strength to the soul is the Word of God. When we study, believe, and obey the Word, amazing transformations take place on the inside of us.
No matter what we do, it will never fully meet our needs if it is not based on God’s Word. I know people who have spent thousands of dollars on therapies and treatment programs claiming to be able to change their lives, yet the healing and deliverance they needed did not come until they made Jesus their Lord and Savior and began to follow His path to freedom and wholeness by obeying God’s Word.
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 18 June 2022
God’s Word is filled with promises for those who act on what He says to do, and these promises are for everyone who believes and puts their trust in Him. Just think about these promises from Scripture:
• “The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18 ESV).
• “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10 ESV).
• “‘For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,’ says the LORD who has compassion on you” (Isaiah. 54:10 ESV).
• “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11 ESV).
• “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls” (Matthew 11:28–29 ESV).
• “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6–7 ESV).
The desire and goal of everyone who hurts is to be healed. When we’re in pain, there’s nothing we want more than to get out of it! Knowing and believing God’s promises is the best place to begin. You don’t have to build the rest of your life on the pain of the past. You can start today to build it on the promises of God!
PRAYER STARTER: Dear God, I believe that the Word of God is the one thing that will heal my soul, amen.
- Rhapsody of Realities 18th June 2022 | Use His Name with Expectation
- Joseph Prince 18 June 2022 Daily Devotional – Find Rest in the Father’s Love
- Rick Warren Daily Devotional 18th June 2022 Daily Hope
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 18 June 2022 From the book Healing the Soul of a Woman – by