Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds. If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hellfire. In Jesus’ name, I pray.”
Daily Prayer Points for Open Heavens 11 October 2021
1) I worship and adore You, my Father, because You’re the Sovereign Lord and You have absolute control over everything You have created, both in heaven and on earth.
2) I adore You, my Father; You control times and seasons, You depose and install kings,
You’re the source of every element in creation, the fountain of life and the fountain of goodness, from whom all blessings flow.
3) I hail You my Father, the true Master of the universe, the Redeemer of mankind and the Saviour of the whole world!
4) Father, this new week may I be saved from sin and avenues for demon possessions in the mighty name of Jesus.
5) Father, please deliver me and my household from every demonic activity in our lives today, in the mighty name of Jesus.
6) I take authority over life’s situations, circumstances, elements, events and powers that control them, and I decree that all should work in my favour, as from today, in Jesus’ name.
7) Father, release, upon my tongue, power to decree a thing and for it to be established instantly, and empower me to pray earnestly, without ceasing, until my joy is full, in Jesus’ name.
8) Lord Jesus, grant me the grace to walk intimately with You, on a daily basis; and let Your peace that passes all human understanding envelope the whole of my being, in Jesus’ name.
9) Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and uphold him till the end, by Your right hand of righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
10) Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
11) Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
12) Your Personal petitions. ( Philippians 4:6)
13) In Jesus’ name, I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14) Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).